The Greater Vancouver Food Bank serves Vancouver, the North Shore, Burnaby and New Westminister.
We are closed the week social assistance cheques are issued. Dates, times and locations are subject to change without notice.
You can register and pick up a membership card at the food bank site closest to you. Please bring government identification and proof of address. Members may visit one site per week.
Members can also pick up an Annual Grocery Bag from the main office one (1) time every 12 months.
We are committed to respecting the privacy of our members. This information is intended exclusively for those seeking food assistance and not for the general public to visit.
All others who would like to visit a site, including donors, community organizations, students, and media are asked to contact our head office at 604-876-3601.
South Burnaby United Church/Jubilee
- 9.30-10.30am – Priority Mobility, Families (Children under 6) & Seniors (55+)
- 10.30-11.30am – All other members
Community Food Hub at South Van Neighbourhood House
- 10.00-10.30am Priority Mobility
- 10.30- 11.00am Families (Children under 6)
- 11.00- 12.00pm Seniors (55+) and All Members
Southside Community Church
- 9:00-9:30am Priority Mobility
- 9:30–10:30am Families (Children under 6) & Seniors (55+)
- 10:30 – 11:30am All other members
Hastings Sunrise Community Food Hub at Kiwassa Neighbourhood House
- 11:00-11:30am Priority Mobility
- 11:30-12:30pm Families (Children under 6) & Seniors (55+)
- 12:30-1:00pm All other members
- 9:00 – 9:30am Priority Mobility
- 9:30 –10:30am Families (Children under 6) & Seniors
- 10:30 –11:30am All other members
North Shore Community Food Hub at North Shore Neighbourhood House
**Please note hours of operations changes starting June 12th to 9:00-11:00 am.**
- 9:00-10:30am Priority Mobility, Families (Children under 6) & Seniors (55+)
- 10:30-11:30am All other members
St. Margaret’s Cedar Cottage Church
- 9:00-9:30am Priority Mobility & Families (Children under 6)
- 9:30-10:30am Seniors (55+)
- 10:30-11:00am All other members
New West Community Food Hub
- 10:30-10:45am Priority Mobility
- 10:45-11:15am Families (children under 6)
- 11:15-11:45am Seniors (55+)
- 11:45-12:30pm All other members
St. Augustine’s Church
- 10:00-10:30am Priority Mobility and Families (Children under 6)
- 10:30-11:30am Seniors (55+)
- 11:30-12:00pm All other members
Gordon Neighborhood House
- 9:30-10:30am Priority Mobility & Families (Children under 6)
- 10:30-11:30am Seniors (55+)
- 11:30 -1:00pm All other members
Mount Pleasant Community Centre
- 10:30-11:00am Priority Mobility & Families (Children under 6)
- 11:00-11:30am Seniors (55+)
- 11:30-12:30pm All other members
Community Food Hub at North Burnaby Neighbourhood House
4908 Hastings St, Burnaby (click for map)
Starting October 5th
- 10:00 – 10:30am Priority Mobility
- 10:30 – 11:00am Seniors (55+)
- 11:00 – 11:45am Families (children Under 6)
- 11:45 – 12:30pm All Other Members
Please note: Up to one location can be visited one time per week. We ask all GVFB members to register in order to access food.
Our food distribution sites are closed the week that social assistance cheques are distributed, as well as all statutory holidays.