Want to make a difference in your community? Join our team and help us make our vision of accessible, healthy and sustainable food for all a reality.
The Community Agencies Administrator oversees daily Agency Program tasks and coordination including communications with partners and stakeholders, data entry, ordering process, kitchen equipment and system updates. As well as general administrative duties.
- Oversee 2 different Agency streams with over 70 Agency Partners total.
- Create and process up to 200 order forms per month.
- Coordinate regular food support and kitchen equipment orders.
- Ensure accurate and timely communication to and from the Greater Vancouver Food Bank (GVFB) and our agency partners.
- Maintain, update and improve all agency information documents and tracking spreadsheets.
- Maintain record tracking and schedule for GVFB Agency Partner ordering.
- Create GVFB agency order forms and submit any special requests.
- Coordinate with the Operations team and agency logistics changes and update the Agency schedule.
- Clearly and in a timely manner communicate day to day requests and order processing.
- Ensure Agency Partner concerns are forwarded to the appropriate department in a timely manner.
- Support the Manager of Community Agencies with research, program changes and administrative tasks.
- Demonstrated a thoughtful and positive attitude.
- Focused and able to prioritize a busy workload.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Strong, considerate and kind communication skills.
- Post-secondary education in social work, humanities, community development, food systems/security or a combination of relevant work experience.
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Familiarity with community organizations in the GVFB catchment area is advantageous.
- Alignment with our core values.
Applications will be treated in strict confidence.
This is an immediate requirement so if this role sounds like a great fit for your skills and experience please don’t hesitate in applying!
Please include a cover letter along with your resume to [email protected]
This is a permanent, full-time position. A criminal check is required upon hiring.