Volunteer With Your Group!
Sign up to volunteer with your workplace, class, or friends and provide them with a fulfilling team-building experience!
We have two main roles available:
- Assist our staff with direct distribution at either our Burnaby head office at 8345 Winston Street or our Vancouver location at 295 Terminal Avenue.
- Shifts are 4 to 7.5 hours in length from Tuesday to Saturday.
- The minimum age for volunteers at distribution is 18.
- The maximum group size is 15 volunteers.
- Assist our staff with fresh, frozen, and dry food sort at our Burnaby warehouse at 8345 Winston Street.
- Shifts are 3 hours in length from Monday to Friday.
- The minimum age for volunteers at the warehouse is 15.
- The maximum group size is 10 volunteers.
* Occasional Community Event Assistance
- Assist our staff at off-site events such as golf tournaments and festivals.
- Roles, shift times, and the number of volunteers needed will vary.
Ready to volunteer?
- Register your group via Better Impact and create a profile here. Once you sign up, you can see available shifts via the Opportunity list.
- For more information, visit our group volunteer handout here.
Group Volunteer Partners