Volunteering at the GVFB Warehouse is a dynamic opportunity to support our operations department. We adapt these shifts to support our daily operational needs and provide opportunities to explore various tasks.
8345 Winston Street, Burnaby
Monday to Friday; 9:00 am-12:00 pm, 1:00 pm-4:00 pm
- Sorting and packing non-perishable donations
- Quality checking fresh donations into palletized categories
- Building orders of fresh/non-perishable items
- Cleaning the warehouse (washing bins, dusting racking, refilling sanitizer bottles, etc.)
- Quality checking and packing bread donations
- Restocking the cooler, freezer, and bulk shelves
- Organizing and packing diapers
- And so much more!
- At least 15 years old
- Must wear closed-toe shoes onsite
- Able to work in noisy conditions