Leaving a gift in your Will for the Greater Vancouver Food Bank has a tremendous impact for years to come.
Your legacy will...
Leave a gift in your Will (bequest)
At the Greater Vancouver Food Bank, we believe it is important for everyone to have a current Will prepared to ensure your wishes are carried out exactly as you intend, and that your loved ones and friends will be cared for. You can give as much or as little as you want and you can always change your mind. Just add a phrase about your intention using our legal name and Canadian charitable number: Greater Vancouver Food Bank, 107449787 RR0001
You can name a specific dollar amount or a piece of property, such as a home or securities.
If you have any questions, contact Greg Douglas, Director of Development, at 604-314-6980 or [email protected]. If you have already arranged a legacy gift, thank you! You are under no obligation to tell us about it, but we would love to acknowledge your thoughtfulness. If you want your gift to be anonymous, we’ll respect your privacy.
Free Wills Network
As an option, donors (and spouses) of the Greater Vancouver Food Bank, aged 55 or over, can have their simple Will written or updated FREE of charge through our partnership with The Canadian Free Wills Network.
- Contact Greg Douglas, Director of Development, that you are interested in this Free Wills program at 604-314-6980 or [email protected]
- Receive a package from the Canadian Free Wills Network containing:
- List of participating lawyers in your area
- Terms and conditions of the program
- Confidential Declaration Form
- Select a lawyer and arrange for an appointment