This is a team-oriented production line where your group will fill bags with nutritious items for one of our specialized nutrition programs. We offer three Children’s Programs each month: Baby Steps (Age 0 – 2), Preschooler Packs (Age 2 – 5), and Grade Schooler Packs (Age 6 – 12). Our newest specialized nutrition pack, the Seniors’ Program, caters to the needs of our senior clients ages 65+. Click here to learn more about our specialized nutrition programs.
Maximum 5 volunteers
GVFB Warehouse, 8345 Winston Street, Burnaby
- Monday-Wednesday; 3 hour shifts
- Assembling nutrition packs
- Setting up/taking down the production line
- Restocking the production line
- Assisting with other warehouse-related tasks as needed
- At least 15 years old
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to remain focused in a noisy environment
- Ability to stand for an extended period of time
- Ability to follow directions and work within a team
- Ability to adapt to new tasks depending on the operational needs
- Ability to bend, twist, and lift a maximum of 30 lbs.; accommodations can be discussed